What parts of Jigsaw are closest to your heart? Why not take extra care with that part?
Missing an area? Add it!
Theming The Space In General
This plan creates a structure in and around which creativity and chaos can be present without being overwhelming. It separates out the working space from the show space.
- Pegboard all around the classroom and entrance area in one 3-foot high stripe. This is upon what art will hang
- Measure room wall length
- Purchase board
- Purchase grey paint similar to shade of floor and ceiling
- Paint peg board
- Mount, with spacers, to the wall
- Hang art and posters on the pegboard (not really anywhere else)
- Paint walls in working room a robin's egg or light mustard to match Amazon boxes
- Estimate wall square footage
- Select pantone and run it by daVinci
- Purchase enough paint and supplies
- Throw a painting party. Take care with our floor and stuff!
==Curated By== :Name1 :Name2 ==Default State== Take a picture of what it looks like when it's ideal. [[image:filename.png]] Explain about how the area works. ==Materials== ===Input=== What rules apply to stocking the area? ===Output=== What happens if people want to use, borrow, etc? ==See Also== [[Category:Curated_Areas]]